The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO) came into effect in October 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law.
The FSO applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation (HMOs). The law applies to you if you are:
* Responsible for business premises
* An employer or self-employed with business premises
* Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
* A charity or voluntary organisation
* A contractor with a degree of control over any premises
* Providing accommodation for paying guests
Western Building Consultants can take the hassle out of complying with these regulations and provide you with an accurate and up to date Fire Risk Assessment for your business premises. We have extensive experience in managing fire safety upgrades including works to listed buildings. Please contact us to arrange a free no obligation quote.